Indian Army Notification for Jr Commissioned Officer Posts Candidates Who are Eligible can apply through Online Mode, Online Application Starts 05/10/2018 Online application Closures on 03/11/2018. Candidates can View Notification on Website http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Indian Army Notification
No of posts: 96
Post Name: Junior Commissioned Officer
- Candidate Should have Pandit and Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiment Hindu Candidates with Acharya in Sanskrit
- Granthi Sikh Candidates with Gyani in Punjabi
- Maulvi and Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts Muslim Candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic
- Christian Candidates who have been ordained priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop.
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana) Buddhist (Mahayana) Candidates who have been Ordained Monk/Buddhist Priest, by the appropriate Authority.
- Candidate Minimum age is 25 years and not above 34 years of age on 01 oct 2019.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Candidates Will Selected based on Written Exam and Interview, Physical Standard and Fitness Test.
- Eligible candidates can apply through online basis Only
- Login Website
- Selection Application of the desired post
- Fill the Application Carefully
- Take Application Print out For Future Reference.
Documents for Registration
- Aadhaar Card
- SSC Certificate
- Intermediate/HSC Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- Valid Mobile Number
- Valid E-Mail Id
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature Photograph
Note: Candidates have Check Notification before Applying.
Aspirants visit Carrierjobalert.in for Regular for latest Job Notifications Stock Gk, Current Affairs, Freshers Jobs, Internship Jobs, Campus Drives. Please Share Jobs News to Every Body