rrc eastern railway scouts and guides quota 11 posts Recruitment Notification Released through www.rrcer.com. Aspirants who are Willing to get Government job it will best oppturnity. Candidates Who are Eligible can apply through Off-Line mode. Application Starts on 27/10/2018 application Closures on 26/11/2018. Here you have read complete article to get a clear idea about notification released. Job Seekers have to Follow Carrierjobalert.in Portal Regularly to get latest Jobs Updates.application should be send through Ordinary post Only.
Full Details of RRC eastern railway scouts and guides quota 11 posts
|Name of Organisation||RRC Eastern Railway|
|Name of Post||Scouts and Guides|
|No of Vacancies||11|
|Mode of Application||OFFline|
|Job Category||Central Government|
Syllabus of Government Jobs View Here
Complete Details of Posts
rrc eastern railway scouts and guides quota 11 posts
No of posts: 11
Post Name: Scouts And Guides
- Candidate Should have 10th Class and 12th Class With Scouting/Guiding Qualification.
- Candidates Should have Minimum age is 18 years and Maximum age is 30 Years For Group C Category -1
- Candidates Should have minimum age is 18 Years and maximum age is 33 Years for Group D Category -2
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Admit Card of Government Jobs View Here
Payment For RRC eastern railway scouts and guides quota 11 posts
- Gen & OBC Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD- Rs 250/-
Payment Should be done by Indian Postal Order Only
- Candidates Will Selected based on Written test and Medical Examination.
Procedure for Recruitment
|The written test will consist of 40 objective questions(40 marks) & 01
essay type question (20 marks) relating to Scouts & Guides Organisation
and its activities and General knowledge
|Marks on certificates||40 Marks|
|Participation/Service rendered in National Events/National Jamboree|
|First two certificates||NIl|
|One additional event||7 Marks|
|Two or more additional events||10 Marks|
|Participation/Service rendered in State Events/Rallies||10 marks|
|One Course||07 Marks|
|Two or more Course||10 Marks|
|Participation in District Rallies||10 Marks|
|Two Certificates||07 Marks|
|Three Certificates||10 Marks|
Job Aspirants have a look on Payscale if you Clear all process conducted organization Board.
- Group C: 5200 – 20200/- With GP Rs 1900/-
- Group D :5200 – 20200 with GP Rs 1800/-
Previous Papers of Government Jobs View here
- Eligible candidates can apply through Off-Line Mode Application Send by Ordinary Post only.
- Login Website
- Download the Application
- Selection Application of desired post
- Fill the Application Carefully
- Make Fees Payment through Indian Postal Order
- Take Application Print out For Future Reference.
Documents for Registration
- Aadhaar Card
- SSC Certificate
- Intermediate/HSC Certificates
- Cast Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Valid Mobile Number
- Valid E-Mail Id
|Application Starting Date 27/10/2018|
|Application Closing Date 26/11/2018|
|Payment Fees Closing Date 26/11/2018|
|Hall Ticket Will Send by Board|
|Date of Written Test will intimated by board|
Note: Candidates have Check Notification before Applying.
Aspirants visit Carrierjobalert.in for Regular for latest Job Notifications Stock Gk,Current Affairs, Freshers Jobs,Internship Jobs,Campus Drives. Bookmark Website to get latest jobs updates.Please Share Jobs News to Every Body.