aiatsl Recruitment Notification Released through http://www.airindia.com/ Aspirants who are Willing to get Government job it will best opportunity. Candidates Who are Eligible can apply through Off-Line mode. Offline Application Starts on 08/05/2019 and Closures on 13/11/2019. Here you have read the complete article to get a clear idea about notification released. Job Seekers have to Follow Carrierjobalert.in Portal Regularly to get latest Jobs Updates.
Full Details of aiatsl recruitment
|Name of Organisation||Air India Air Transport Service Limited|
|Name of Post||P1 Commander, Senior Trainee Pilots|
|No of Vacancies||67|
|Mode of Application||Offline Mode|
|Job Category||Central Government|
Syllabus of Government Jobs View Here
No of posts : 67
Post Name: P1 Commander, Senior Trainee Pilots
- Candidate Should have Completed 10+2 (Physics & Maths) with Technical Qualifications.
Admit Card of Government Jobs View Here
Payment For Airline Allied Servies Limited
- Fees Rs 1000/-
- Candidates Will Selected based on Personal Interview & Simulator Check
Previous Papers of Government Jobs View here
- Eligible candidates can apply through Offline basis Only
- Login Website
- Selection Application of the desired post
- Fill the Application Carefully
- Take Application Print out For Future Reference.
Documents for Registration
- Aadhaar Card
- SSC Certificate
- Intermediate/HSC Certificates
- Graduation Certificates
- Post Grade Certificates
- Cast Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Valid Mobile Number
- Valid E-Mail Id
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature Photograph
Domestic Terminal -1
- Offline Application Starting Date 08/05/2019
- Offline Application Closing Date 13/11/2019
- Payment Fees Closing Date 13/11/2019
- Print out Application Closing Date 13/11/2019
Note: Candidates have Check Notification before Applying.
Aspirants visit Carrierjobalert.in for Regular for latest Job Notifications Stock Gk, Current Affairs, Freshers Jobs, Internship Jobs, Campus Drives. Bookmark Website to get latest jobs updates. Please Share Jobs News to Every Body.