BPSSC Jobs Notification Released through bpssc.bih.nic.in. Aspirants who are willing to get a Government job will best opportunity. Candidates Who are Eligible can apply through Online Mode. Online Application Starts on 04/03/2020 and Online Closures on 30/03/2020. Here you have read the complete article to get a clear idea about notification released. Job Seekers have to Follow Carrierjobalert.in Portal Regularly to get the latest Jobs Updates.
Full Details of BPSSC Jobs 2020
|Name of Organisation||BPSSC|
|Name of Post||Police Subordinate Service Commission|
|No of Vacancies||133|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Syllabus of Government Jobs View Here
No of posts: 133
Post Name: Steno Assistant Sub Inspector
- Candidate Should have 10+2 Intermediate Exam Passed in any Recognised Board in India.
- Diploma in Computer Operation.
- Minimum age is 18 Years
- Maximum age is 25 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Gen & OBC Rs 700/-
- SC/ST Rs 400/-
Previous Papers of Government Jobs View here
- Eligible candidates can apply through online basis Only
- Login Website
- Selection Application of the desired post
- Fill the Application Carefully
- Make Fees Online payment through Debit cards, Credit Cards, Netbanking or any other Option available in Payment Portal.
- Take Application Print out For Future Reference.
Documents for Registration
- Aadhaar Card
- SSC Certificate
- Intermediate/HSC Certificates
- Graduation Certificates
- Post Grade Certificates
- Cast Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Valid Mobile Number
- Valid E-Mail Id
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature Photograph
- Online Application Starting Date 04/03/2020
- Online Application Closing Date 30/03/2020
- Payment Fees Closing Date 30/03/2020
- Print out Application Closing Date 30/03/2020
Note: Candidates have Check Notification before Applying.
Aspirants visit Carrierjobalert.in for Regular for latest Job Notifications Stock Gk, Current Affairs, Freshers Jobs, Internship Jobs, Campus Drives. Bookmark Website to get the latest job updates. Please Share Jobs News to Every Body.