Graduate Engineer Trainee Mechanical
Cargill Graduate Engineer Trainee Mechanical or electrical Openings: Cargill Company Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee Mechanical and Electrical Cargill Incorporated is an American company privately held global corporation Founded in 1865.it Products Grain and Oilseeds, Animal Nutrition, BioIndustrial, Oil, Fats& Foods, Metals, Risk Management, Trade and Structured Finance.It has Various Branches in Our across India. The company has 150000 Employees in 70 Countries who are Committed to Feeding the World. Job Openings can view in website www.cargill.taleo.net.
- Works With Plant Manager to Effectively analyze routes
- Develops a Working Knowledge for Operational and General Business Applications
- This position is Responsible for Building a comprehensive understanding of these Functions.
- Develops a Strong Understanding and dedication to the Operations Management.
- Periodically attends and Contributes to Key Meetings to promote a Favourable Working relationship among all operators.
- Based on Plant Managers Guidance May Work as a Trainer for operators.
Government Jobs and State Govt Jobs View Here
Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Engineering in electrical or Mechanical from a Reputable Institution.
Industry: Agricultural, Animal, Bio-Industrial etc.
Type of Job: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
- Candidate Should have 0 to 1 Year experience in manufacturing environment (Apprentice is also sufficient)
- Demonstrate potential excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good Communication Skills in English.
Note: Candidate have Check Notification Before Appling