iiser Tirupati jobs Recruitment Notification Released through http://www.iisertirupati.ac.in. Aspirants who are Willing to get Government job it will best opportunity. Candidates Who are Eligible can apply through Online Mode. Online Application Starts on 18/06/2019 and Online Closures on 09/07/2019. Here you have read the complete article to get a clear idea about notification released. Job Seekers have to Follow Carrierjobalert.in Portal Regularly to get latest Jobs Updates.
Full Details of iiser Tirupati jobs 2019
|Name of Organisation||IISER Tirupathi|
|Name of Post||Non-Teaching Positions|
|No of Vacancies||05|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Category||Central Government|
Syllabus of Government Jobs View Here
No of posts: 05
Post Name: Non-Teaching Positions
- Post Graduation Degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks from a Recognised university or Institution Deputy Registrar.
- Master Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science with at least 60% marks or an equivalent professional degree Assistant Librarian.
- 12th Standard pass or equivalent from a recognised board Private Secretary (Group B).
- First Class Bachelors Degree or Equivalent degree from a recognised university.Or Master Degree from a Recognised university or institute with an excellent academic record.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physics or Equivalent from a recognised university or Institute.
- Deputy Registrar (Administration) Maximum age is 45 years.
- Assistant Librarian (Group A) Maximum age is 35 years.
- Private Secretary (Group B) Maximum age is 36 Years.
- Office Superintendent (Group B) Maximum age is 30 years.
- Lab Technician (Physics) (Group C) Maximum age is 27 years.
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Admit Card of Government Notifications View Here
- Candidates Will Selected based on Written Exam and Interview
Job Aspirants have a look on Payscale if you Clear all process conducted organization Board.
- Deputy Registrar: Rs 7,600/- Level 12
- Assistant Librarian (Group A) : Rs 6000/- Level 10
- Private Secretary (Group B) : Rs 4,600/- Level 07
- Office Superintendent (Group b) : Rs 4,200/- Level 06
- Laboratory Technician (Physics)(Group C) : Rs 2000/- Level 3.
Previous Papers of Government Jobs View here
- Eligible candidates can apply through online basis Only.
- Login Website
- Selection Application of the desired post
- Fill the Application Carefully
- Make Fees Online payment through Debit cards, Credit Cards, Netbanking or any other Option available in Payment Portal.
- Take Application Print out For Future Reference.
Documents for Registration
- Aadhaar Card
- SSC Certificate
- Intermediate/HSC Certificates
- Graduation Certificates
- Post Grade Certificates
- Cast Certificate
- Ex-Serviceman Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Valid Mobile Number
- Valid E-Mail Id
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature Photograph
- Online Application Starting Date 18/06/2019
- Online Application Closing Date 09/07/2019
- Print out Application Closing Date 09/07/2019
- Download Hall ticket one before one Weak.
- Date of Examination will be announced on the official Website.
Note: Candidates have Check Notification before Applying.
Aspirants visit Carrierjobalert.in for Regular for latest Job Notifications Stock Gk, Current Affairs, Freshers Jobs, Internship Jobs, Campus Drives. Bookmark Website to get latest jobs updates. Please Share Jobs News to Every Body.