ITBP Head Constable Syllabus
Written Exam Pattern Syllabus
ITBP Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary) Written Exam will be of 02 Hours duration and will consist of a total 100 omr based objective type questions. Negative marking will be decided by the Organisation Board.
Part – 1 (Objective Type)
- General English 10 Questions
- General Hindi: 10 Questions
- General Awareness: 10 Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude Test: 10 Questions
- Simple Reasoning: 10 Questions
Part- 2 (Objective Type and Bilingual)
- Knowledge of Vet Medicines and their use: 20 Questions
- Knowledge of Vet Instruments and their use: 15 Questions
- General Knowledge of diseases, treatment and Anatomy of horses, dogs & yaks : 15 Questions.
Leave a Reply