MNNIT Recruitment Notification Released through www.mnnit.ac.in. Aspirants who are willing to get Government job it will best opportunity. Candidates Who are Eligible can apply through Online Mode. Online Application Starts on 01/09/2019 and Online Closures on 30/09/2019. Here you have read the complete article to get a clear idea about notification released. Job Seekers have to Follow Carrierjobalert.in Portal Regularly to get latest Jobs Updates.
Full Details of MNNIT Recruitment 2019
|Name of Organisation||Motilal Nehru National Institute of technology|
|Name of Post||Non-Teaching Positions|
|No of Vacancies||106|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Category||Central Government|
Syllabus of Government Jobs View Here
No of posts: 106
Post Name: Non – Teaching Posts
- Candidate should have First Class Degree or its Equivalent from a Recognised University. Good Knowledge of Computer applications viz Word Processing, Spreadsheet.
- Senior Secondary from a recognized board with typing speed of 35 w.p.m and proficiency in computer word processing and spreadsheet.
- Superintendent – 30 year Junior Assistant -27 years Senior Assistant – 33 years Technical Assistant – 30 years Senior Stenographer – 33 years Stenographer – 27 years Senior Assistant – 33 years Junior Assistant – 27 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Admit Card of Government Jobs View Here
Payment For MMNIT Recruitment 2019
- Gen & OBC Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD- Nil
- Candidates Will Selected based on Screening Test/written test/Trade test/ Personal Interview.
Job Aspirants have a look on Payscale if you Clear all process conducted organization Board.
- Superintendent : 9,300 – 34,800
- Junior Assistant : 5,200 – 20,200
- Senior Assistant : 5,200 – 20,200
- Stenographer : 5,200 – 20,200
- Technical Assistant : 9,300 – 34,800
Previous Papers of Government jobs View here
- Eligible candidates can apply through online basis Only
- Login Website
- Selection Application of the desired post
- Fill the Application Carefully
- Make Fees Online payment through Debit cards, Credit Cards, Netbanking or any other Option available in Payment Portal.
- Take Application Print out For Future Reference.
Documents for Registration
- Aadhaar Card
- SSC Certificate
- Intermediate/HSC Certificates
- Graduation Certificates
- Post Grade Certificates
- Cast Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Valid Mobile Number
- Valid E-Mail Id
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature Photograph
Click On Notification
Click on Apply Online
- Online Application Starting Date 01/09/2019
- Online Application Closing Date 30/09/2019
- Payment Fees Closing Date 30/09/2019
- Print out Application Closing Date 30/09/2019
- Download Hall ticket before one weak of examination.
- Date of Examination will be announced on the official website.
Note: Candidates have Check Notification before Applying.
Aspirants visit Carrierjobalert.in for Regular for latest Job Notifications Stock Gk, Current Affairs, Freshers Jobs, Internship Jobs, Campus Drives. Bookmark Website to get latest jobs updates. Please Share Jobs News to Every Body.
Leave a Reply