UPSC Combined defence services eligibility details 2018 notification Released through www.upsc.gov.in. Aspirants who are Willing to who are willing to get government job it will best opportunity. Candidates Who are Eligible can apply through Online Mode. Online Application Starts on 31/10/2018 Online application Closures on 26/11/2018. Here you have read complete article to get a clear idea about notification released. Job Seekers have to Follow Carrierjobalert.in Portal Regularly to get latest Jobs Updates.
Full Details of combined defence services eligibility details 2018
|Name of Organisation||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Combine defence Service eligibility|
|No of Vacancies||417|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Category||Central Government|
Syllabus of Government jobs View Here
Complete Details of Vacancy of Combined defence Services Eligibility details 2018
|Name of Post||Post|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun||100|
|Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala||45|
|Air Force Academy Hyderabad (Pre Flying)||32|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai Madras||225|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai—25th SSC Women (Non -Technical)||15|
Combined defence services eligibility details 2018
No of posts: 417
Post Name: Combined defence Service eligibility
- For I.M.A and officers Degree of a Recognised University or Equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy Degree in Engineering From a recognised University/institution.
- For Air Force Academy-Degree of a Recognised University (With Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Candidate Should have below 25 Years of age must be unmarried.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Admit Card of Government Jobs View Here
Payment For UPSC Combined defence services eligibility
- Gen & OBC Rs 200/-
- SC/ST/women- Nil
- Candidates Will Selected based on Written Exam, Interview, Personality Test and Medical Examination.
Job Aspirants have a look on Payscale if you Clear all process conducted organization Board.
- Lieutenant: Level 10 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Captain: Level 10B 61,300 – 1,93,900
- Major:Level 11 69,400 – 2,07,200
- Lieutenant Colonel: Level 12A 1,21,200 – 2,12,400
- Colonel:Level 13 1,30,600 – 2,15,900
- Brigadier:Level 13A 1,39,600 – 2,17,600
- Major General: Level 14 1,82,200 – 2,24,100
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale Level 15 1,82,200 – 2,24,100
- HAG+Scale Level 16 2,25,000 – 2,24,400
- VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG) Level 17 2,25,000/- (Fixed)
- COAS Level 18 2,50,000/- (Fixed)
Previous Papers of Government Jobs View here
Scheme of Examination
|Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy|
|General Knowledge||2 Hours||100|
|Elementary Mathematics||2 Hours||100|
|Admission to Officers Training Academy|
|General Knowledge||2 Hours||100|
- Eligible candidates can apply through online basis Only
- Login Website
- Selection Application of the desired post
- Fill the Application Carefully
- Make Fees Online payment through Debit cards, Credit Cards, Net banking or any other Option available in Payment Portal.
- Take Application Print out For Future Reference.
Documents for Registration
- Aadhaar Card
- SSC Certificate
- Intermediate/HSC Certificates
- Graduation Certificates
- Post Grade Certificates
- Cast Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Valid Mobile Number
- Valid E-Mail Id
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature Photograph
Click On Notification
Click on Apply Online
- Online Application Starting Date 31/10/2018.
- Online Application Closing Date 26/11/2018.
- Payment Fees Closing Date 26/11/2018
- Print out Application Closing Date 26/11/2018
- Download Hall ticket Will be Announced.
- Date of Online Examination will be Announced.
Note: Candidates have Check Notification before Applying.
Aspirants visit Carrierjobalert.in for Regular for latest Job Notifications Stock Gk, Current Affairs, Freshers Jobs, Internship Jobs,Campus Drives. Bookmark Website to get latest jobs updates. Please Share Jobs News to Every Body.
Leave a Reply